To enhance an Order of Omega chapter’s ability to impact their members and the Fraternity & Sorority community through innovative programming. Grants request must fall into one of the following three categories:
• Case Study Competition
• Critical Conversations Series
• Career Development Series
Programs should provide added value or service to the Fraternity & Sorority community that otherwise would not happen. Priority will be given to new and unique programs/events.
Applications should be submitted at least four weeks prior to program date.
Notification of funding approval will be within two weeks of receipt of application.
• Event must be alcohol free.
• Program must support one of the 12 tenets of Order of Omega.
• Creativity and innovation must be shown. How is this program unique from existing events?
• Applications must be submitted at least four weeks prior to your program/event date.
• All programs/events must have a faculty/staff approval.
• Grant funding cannot fully fund of any program. Applicants must show collaborative relationships and monetary support. Funds will be sent to the chapter advisor once the evaluation and documentation has been received. Exceptions can be made to this on a case-by-case basis.
• Intent of the program/event should not be to make a profit for any specific campus organization.
• Funds cannot be used to donate to charitable causes or individual organizations (i.e., fundraisers, sorority philanthropy, etc.).
• Funding is awarded on a first come first serve basis as long as funding is available.
• A program evaluation MUST be completed and returned to Headquarters with program documentation thirty days following the program/event.
• Order of Omega logo should be visible on marketing materials and at the event.
• Chapters cannot apply for the same program multiple times.