Applications are now being sought for the next student board member.
Candidates may be from any region.
The position of Student Member of The Order of Omega Board of Directors requires that the person selected:
- Be aware of the current issues, problems and concerns facing the Fraternity/Sorority community across the country;
- Be able to speak for, and represent a cross-section of the student members of Order of Omega;
- Be mature in attitude and judgement;
- Attend the Summer Board Meeting following selection to the position (July 12-15, 2018), the Winter Board Meeting (November 28 – December 1, 2018), as well as the summer meeting concluding his/her year of service (July 2019) [All expenses for these meetings will be covered by Order of Omega];
- Be responsible for a student project; and
- Orient the next student selected for this position
In order to qualify for the Student Board Member position, a student must:
- Be an undergraduate in good standing with their institution during the term of office;
- Be actively involved in the Order of Omega chapter on his/her campus;
- Be an exemplary student with proven academic success; and
- Be supported by the Fraternity/Sorority Life Professional on his/her campus
The application period for the 2018-2019 position is now open.
DEADLINE: FRIDAY, APRIL 13, 2018
Applications must be postmarked OR e-mail date stamped no later than – Fri. 4/13/2018
Order of Omega
300 E. Border Street
Arlington, TX 76010
For questions, please contact Mike Taddesse at Headquarters at 817.265.4074 or email@example.com